- Selection Criteria
All Sanganai/Hlanganani World Tourism Expo Hosted Buyers will undergo a selection process, ensuring that only the key decision makers attend.
To be considered as a Hosted Buyer one must:
- Have potential to avail future business with local tourism operators.
- Provide evidence of past/future business in the SADC region and/or the Southern Africa OR have a genuine interest in the region.
- Be responsible for contracting and have potential for future contracting in the region.
- Be a senior travel industry person with direct purchasing responsibility.
- Come from one of the following company types: Group Travel Organisers, Online Travel Agencies, Incentive Travel Agencies, Leisure Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, Wholesalers, Outbound Tour Operators
- Be able to pay for return long haul ticket up to destination where the show is being held
- ZTA will offer the following to the buyers:
- Complimentary accommodation and meals on Dinner, Bed & Breakfast basis during the exhibition days and on pre or post tour.
- Airport meet and greet and transfers from airport to hotel and from hotel to the exhibition venue only. Any additional transport requirements will be for the Buyer’s account
- Complimentary pre or post tour of selected destinations around Zimbabwe inclusive of activities as per the provided itineraries. (NB: Buyer to select ONE tour only. Additional tour will be for the account of buyer.
- Pre-set appointment schedules
- Complimentary VIP passes for all the show opening days.
- Access to the Buyers’ Lounge, with a rest area, beverage service, tourism publications, business centre and meeting area.
- Invitations to exclusive networking functions
- Access to any event taking place during the event on the programme provided it is not colliding with pre-scheduled meetings and the buyers programme.
- General Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation and Changes
Last minute cancellations are discouraged as these jeopardizes the essence of carrying out the buyers’ selection process. However, in case of cancellation the following terms will apply:
- Any change should be notified in writing to the Organizing Secretariat at least 2 months prior to commencement of the show. A penalty may be applicable for late cancellations to cover costs incurred as per Buyer’s confirmation to attend
- Replacement is only allowed on the condition that the replacement holds a key decision making position in the organisation.