Sanganai sponsorship goals include:
1. Maximising brand awareness
2. Increasing brand loyalty
3. Establishing new contacts with decision makers in the public and private sectors
4. Introducing new products and services to the travel and tourism community
Sanganai/Hlanganani 2018 presents several social networking events set aside for visitors and the exhibitors at the exhibition area and also away from the exhibition area. These events provide publicity platforms for sponsors. Here are some of these events which sponsors can pick from.
1. Sanganai Press Conference
2. Buyers Dinner with ZTA Chief Executive
3. Sanganai Official Opening
4. Market Workshops
5. Destination Marketing Workshop
6. Buyers and Media Cocktail
7. Awards Cocktail
Most of these events are filled with fun and cultural entertainment to enhance the delegate’s visit to Sanganai/Hlanganani. Sponsoring is associated with some of the following benefits depending on magnitude of sponsorship:
1. Co-branding at the event as appropriate.
2. Recognition in press releases, advertising and other promotions.
3. Inclusion of a corporate advert in the LED multimedia screens to be placed in strategic locations before and during the event.
4. Inclusion of the corporate logo on the inserts to be played on the plasma screens in the Buyer’s Cocktail, Official Opening and Awards Cocktail venues.
5. Corporate branding at the event.
6. Half or full page advertising space in the prestigious Sanganai Catalogue
7. Complimentary exhibition stand at Sanganai
8. Verbal Acknowledgement during event
On top of the above, exhibition sponsors (Main tent ,Gazebos and shell scheme) will get the following:
1. Corporate branding in the Exhibition Halls and business seminar rooms though out the exhibition period.
2. Inclusion of the company logo on all Exhibition promotional material, e.g. give aways, t/shirts, entry tickets, banners, etc.
3. 2 full pages advertising in the prestigious Sanganai Catalogue
For all enquiries related to sponsorship, please contact
Phone: +263 04-774709, 758730/4, 780651-4