1. Selection Criteria
All Sanganai Hosted Buyers will undergo a strict selection process, ensuring that only the key decision makers attend.
To be considered as a Hosted Buyer one must:
- Have potential to avail future business with local tourism operators
- Provide evidence of past/future business in the SADC region and/or the Southern Africa OR have a genuine interest in the region
- Be responsible for contracting and have potential for future contracting in the region
- Be a senior travel industry person with direct purchasing responsibility
- Be a first time visitor to Sanganai/Hlanganani
- Come from one of the following company types: Group Travel Organisers, Online Travel Companies ,Incentive Travel Agencies ,Leisure Travel Agencies ,Tour Operators, Wholesalers ,Outbound Tour Operators
- Be able to pay for own ticket to Zimbabwe
2. ZTA will offer the following to the buyers
- Complimentary accommodation (B&B) and 2 meals a day, during the fair ( 27 September – 01 October 2017)
- Complimentary Accommodation and meals during familiarization tour.
- Local transfers between Harare International Airport, hotel and the exhibition venue
- A complimentary pre or post tour of selected destinations around Zimbabwe inclusive of activities as per the provided itineraries.
- An appointment schedule
- Complimentary VIP passes for all the show opening days
- Access to the Buyers’ Lounge, with a rest area, beverage service, tourism publications, business centre and meeting area.
- Invitations to exclusive networking functions
- Access to any event taking place during the event on the programme provided it is not colliding with pre-scheduled meetings and the buyers programme.
3. General Terms and Conditions
- Hosted Buyers are selected according to the ZTA’s eligibility criteria: professional profile, company economical details, products of interest, geographical area and limit of places.
- Sanganai 2015 will only accept 1 hosted buyer per company/agency; unless otherwise agreed
- Buyers are subject to the following obligations:
- Collect your pass and welcome pack from the person guiding your group.
- Visit the show for at least two days and check in with the organisers as proof of attendance.
- Take part in all scheduled meetings with exhibitors. The schedule will be performed through a matchmaking tool under the organization’s supervision.
- Attend the networking cocktail for hosted buyers,
- Profiles of participating buyers will be printed in the Sanganai catalogue and will be distributed to all exhibitors. Videos or photographs of the buyers may be taken during the event in order to reproduce them in any news or promotional material whether in print, electronic or other media, including the website.
- The hosted buyers programme does not include:
- Any personal extras which should be settled directly with the hotel upon checking out
- Flight upgrades and any transfer if arriving/departing on different dates/than those indicated on the booking form
- Visa application fees
- Travel insurance
4. Cancellation and Changes
Cancellation is not encouraged as it jeopardizes the essence of carrying out the buyers’ selection process. However, in case of cancellation the following terms will apply:
- Any change should be notified in writing to the Organizing Secretariat by 05 August 2017
- Replacement is only allowed on the condition that the replacement holds a key decision making position in the organisation.